Chipotle SableFish Tacos with Aveyo Lime Broccoli Slaw
Chipotle Sablefish Tacos with Lime Broccoli Slaw is an excellent seafood dish to make for friends and family. Sablefish is mild and conforms easily to a seasoning or marinade, making it the perfect fish for fish tacos. The lime broccoli slaw is healthy and tastes great, rounding out this easy and gluten free meal.
- 8 oz SizzleFish SableFish (2 pieces)
- 4 corn tortillas (or shell of choice)
- 1 cup broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup Aveyo
- 1 lime
- S&P, to taste
- Prehat oven to 400 degrees and season SableFish with desired amount of chipotle seasoning and then bake for ~10 minutes or until flaky
- While fish is baking, toss together broccoli slaw, aveyo, juice from 1/2 of lime, salt and pepper
- Divide the slaw evenly among the tortillas
- When fish is done baking, gently flake it and divide between tortillas
- Sprinkle with extra chipotle seasoning, if desired
Recipe Credits: Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.