Well, we're officially in November! And that means HOLIDAY SEASON! But guess what? You can still eat healthy and wholesome during the Holidays, just takes a few good ingredients and lots of Sizzlefish of course!
Today we have our Sizzlefish Athlete, Sarah (Ingredients of a FitChick) sharing her favorite healthy Fall Salad and a great video to walk you through it. Enjoy and don't forget to eat those omegas!
- 3-4 oz cooked SizzleFish Salmon
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1-2 tbs chopped dried cherries
- 1-2 tbs lightly salted pistachios
- Balsamic, to taste
- See video for full directions
- Nutrition: 1/1 servings
- Calories: 419, Protein: 30.6g, Carbs: 38g, Fat: 11.4g
Sizzlefish Nutrition Specialist
- See more at: http://www.ingredientsofafitchick.com/2014/10/28/cherry-pistachio-salmon-quinoa-salad/#sthash.RhnUjLSx.dpuf