Spicy Salmon Melt
Next time you make too much salmon, dont worry! Save it up for lunch the following day for a stellar sandwich. Simply toast your favorite bread and mix up a yogurt sauce with seasonings to garnish. This will appeal to the whole family, event the kids will love.
- 3 oz cooked Sizzlefish Salmon
- 1 tbs greek yogurt
- 2 tbs cheddar cheese
- FLavorGod Everything Spicy Seasoning, to taste
- 2 slice favorite bread
1. Mix together your salmon, greek yogurt and seasoning
2. Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat
3. Coat with non stick spray (or coat outside of bread with ghee)
4. Place salmon mixture onto 1 slice of bread, sprinkle with cheese and top with 2nd slice
5. Cook until golden.
Serves: 1 sandwich
Recipe Credits: Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Leave a comment