Tangy, spicy blackened salmon is served over a bed of vegetables for a Whole30 compliant meal that takes less than 15 minutes to make! An easy dinner or lunch loaded with flavor!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
2 salmon fillets
2 small tomatoes, quartered
1 cucumber, peeled and sliced in half
1 medium avocado, sliced
4 cups cauliflower rice
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp. lemon juice
½ tsp. paprika
½ tsp. chili powder
½ tsp. dried thyme
salt & pepper to taste
How to Make It:
- Place extra virgin olive oil in a large pan and bring to a medium-low heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, chili powder, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle each salmon filet with the lemon juice then cover with the seasonings dividing it between the two filets equally. Rub the seasoning gently into the salmon.
- Place the salmon skin side up in the pan with the sliced tomatoes. Cook 4-5 minutes then carefully flip the salmon and tomatoes. Cook another 4-5 minutes covered.
- Remove the salmon and tomatoes from the pan and set aside while you assemble the bowls.
- Assemble the bowls by placing half the cauliflower in each bowl. Add salmon, tomatoes, cucumber, and avocado on top and serve.