This recipe takes on the great Italian gnocchi-paired with Sizzlefish coho salmon and sweetened with a little brown butter and seasoning, giving it the ultimate comfort food experience. Try it out for a quick, protein packed go to dinner that everyone will love.
- 2 pieces Coho Salmon
- 2 servings gnocchi
- 1 tbs + 1ts brown butter*
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- seasonings to taste (I used garlic powder and onion powder)
- Season salmon as desired. I sprinkled mine with onion powder, garlic powder and some pepper
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes
- While salmon is baking boil water for gnocchi
- Add gnocchi to boiling water and cook according to package directions, about 5-7 minutes
- Drain gnocchi, add cooked and flaked salmon, toss with brown butter and cinnamon
*Can sub with ghee, butter, or oil of choice.
Recipe Credits: Sarah @ Ingredients Of A Fit Chick