Everything Bagel Salmon! A healthy fish recipe that’s Whole30 compliant and baked in 20 minutes. A quick and easy meal that is easy and delicious.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
- 3 salmon filets thawed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 cup everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare an oven safe dishwith cooking spray or cover a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place the olive oil in a ramekin. Then using a cooking brush, brush the oil generously over the salmon filets.
- Divide the everything bagel seasoning even among the salmon filets and sprinkle over the flesh side of each one.
- Transfer the salmon to the prepared baking dish. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of SkinnyFitaLicious