Lemon Herb Salmon Zucchini
Spiralized zucchini is a fun, great way to enjoy a low-carb, gluten free meal! Our Sizzlefish portioned out salmon is a great way to add protein to the noodles for a balanced meal. The kids will love this one, and they can certainly help out in the kitchen with spiralizing the zucchini. This recipe elevates the salmon with a bright lemon herbed sauce that also compliments the zucchini as well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray (coconut spray is my favorite).
- In a small bowl, combine Dijon, oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, thyme, rosemary and garlic.
- Layer the spiralized zucchini on the bottom of the pan then place the salmon on top of the zucchini. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top fish with marinade distributing it evenly between the fish and top with sliced lemons
- Bake in the oven at 350 F 20-25 minutes until fish is flaky and zucchini is tender.
- Serve immediately with more sliced lemon and parsley.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 236 Fat: 10.3g Saturated fat: 1.7g Unsaturated fat: 8.4g Carbohydrates: 11.2g Sugar: 8.3gSodium: 134.9mg Fiber: 3.6g Protein: 25.7g Cholesterol: 60.4mg
Recipe Credits: Megan at www.skinnyfitalicious.com
More from: Gluten Free High Protein Paleo Salmon
Leave a comment