This omega-3 protein-packed breakfast is creamy, and packed with veggies. A healthy way to start your day!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
2 sliced smoked salmon
2 large eggs
1/2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp. mayo, divided
½ cup baby spinach
4 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
fresh dill for garnish
salt & pepper to taste
How to make it:
1. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
2. Add tomatoes and spinach. Cook until spinach is slightly wilted.
3. Next stir the egg into the veggies with 1 tablespoon of the mayo and salt and pepper.
4. Once the eggs are almost done cooking, add the salmon. Turn off the heat.
5. Transfer to a plate and garnish with fresh dill.