One Pan Baked Salmon Asparagus & Sweet Potato
This One Pan Baked Salmon Asparagus & Sweet Potato is perfectly baked on a single pan for an EASY and filling dinner. A Paleo, Gluten Free & Low Calorie meal that takes just 30 minutes, ideal for any night!
3 salmon filets
1 bundle of asparagus (~5 cups), cleaned with stems removed
2 small sweet potatoes, peeled & sliced
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp thyme
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Place salmon fillets in the middle of the pan, next arrange the asparagus on the sides lengthwise and then sprinkle the sweet potatoes throughout the pan.
- Season everything with salt, pepper, garlic powder and thyme.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 30 minutes until salmon is flaky and vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven, plate and devour!
Serves 3, 278 calories each
Recipe Credits: Megan @ www.skinnyfitalicious..com
More from: Gluten Free High Protein Paleo Salmon Whole30
This was the first meal of my new diet and it was DELICIOUS! There is literally NOTHING that I would change and I will gladly have this meal again!
That recipe sounds Wonderful. I’ll let you know.
Leave a comment