One Pan Baked Salmon Asparagus & Sweet Potato
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Place salmon fillets in the middle of the pan, next arrange the asparagus on the sides lengthwise and then sprinkle the sweet potatoes throughout the pan.
- Season everything with salt, pepper, garlic powder and thyme.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 30 minutes until salmon is flaky and vegetables are tender.
- Remove from oven, plate and devour!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.