- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) cranberries + 2 tbsp more (divided)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Prepare
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a blender or food processor, add 1 cup of cranberries, balsamic, orange juice, maple syrup and blend on high 1-2 minutes to create the glaze.
- Using a small skillet, spread the glaze over the bottom of the pan in an even layer.
- Next, add the salmon. Place one tablespoon of the oil on each salmon fillet then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and rosemary. Add the extra two tablespoons of cranberries around the salmon in the sauce.
- Place in the oven to bake at 350 F 18 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and turn the broiler on high. Broil 2-3 minutes until glaze is thick and fish is flaky.
- Remove from the oven and devour!
Recipe Credits: Megan at www.skinnyfitalicious.com