Smoked salmon is tossed with Thai vermicelli noodles and veggies and coated with a citrusy balsamic dressing. A light and filling gluten free meal that takes minutes to make!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 smoked salmon filets, sliced and at room temperature
- 1/2 lb. Gluten Free vermicelli brown rice pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup arugula
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
How to Make It
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions then drain under cold water.
- Mix together the ingredients for the dressing by stirring the balsamic, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and minced garlic together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Add the pasta into a large bowl with arugula, basil, cherry tomatoes, smoked salmon and drizzle the dressing on top.
- Toss to combine then divide among two bowls and serve!