Smoked Salmon Zucchini Salad
Take your dish up a notch tonight with this smoked salmon from Sizzlefish. It has amazing flavor that kicks up any salad or sandwich. Seriously, it is so good. In this recipe, your base is your zucchini noodles along side greens and candied nuts. Brighten the flavors with a squeeze of lemon juice and a handful of goat cheese crumbles. Add some extra fats with avocado slices.
For the Zucchini Noodle Pasta
- 2 zucchinis
- 2-3 tbsp feta or Goat Cheese crumbles
- 1 tsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/3 to 1/2 medium ripe avocado
In the Salad
- 3 large leafy greens leaves (1 cup chopped)
- 3 tbsp candied nuts
- 2 oz smoked salmon ( sizzlefish)
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- balsamic dressing or a glaze (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- First clean and wash your veggies/fruit.
- Ribbon cut, Spiralize or shave your zucchini into pasta like shape (noodles). Set aside.
- In a small pot, place your avocado, butter or, lemon, and cheese together. heat on medium until a cream in formed. A few minutes. Then mix in your zucchini pasta.
- Toss a few times to coat noodles and keep on medium to medium low for about 5 minutes or until zucchini is coated and creamy. They will be a little softer but not too soft.
- Remove from heat and add pepper if desired.
- Next chop your greens. Keep it raw or place in microwave bowl and steam for 30 seconds to lightly steam.
- Place your zucchini noodles in a large bowl and arrange the rest of you ingredients around it.
- Garnish with candied nuts and add balsamic dressing glaze if
- Salt and pepper to taste.