Surf N Turf Flatbread
- One portion herb roasted salmon
- One 8 in pizza crust.
- 1/4 cup creamy dressing or ranch
- black pepper
- olive oil.
- seasoning of choice for carrots
- 2 oz sliced beef (cooked)
- 2-3 oz leftover salmon cooked
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots.
- Sautee your carrots in 1 tsp olive oil and seasoning. set aside.
- Bake 8 inch pizza crust (thin) for about 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Spread ranch all over the crust once it's done toasting. Then add on veggies, rest of olive oil, beef, and salmon on top.
- Place in oven again for a few minutes until warmed. Add a dash of pepper once done to finish seasoning.
Recipe Credits: Cotter Crunch
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.