Call Us Mon-Fri, 7-4 ET At: (833) 603-0888
Limited Time: Save 10% On Chilean Sea Bass & 15% On Sea Bass Orders $199+
November 13, 2017
Smoked salmon hidden in a cucumber “sushi” roll-up filled with creamy, Whole30 Mayo and capers. An easy appetizer you can serve any time of year.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 4oz. package smoked salmon
1 large cucumber
2 tsp lemon juice
4 tsp capers, drained
¼ cup Whole30 mayo
1. Place mayo, lemon juice and capers in a small bowl and whisk together.
2. Slice the cucumber into thin slices. They should be thin enough that they’re easy to rollup.
3. Spread the mayo mixture on a cucumber slice then place ¼ to ½ tsp of capers over it. Cover with a slice of smoked salmon.
4. Take one end of the cucumber and roll it to the other end, keeping the salmon and other ingredients on the inside. Stick both ends with a toothpick to hold them together.
5. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator up to 4 hours before eating.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
June 15, 2021
Grilling salmon in a foil pack is not only easy to make, but easy on the clean up as well! This recipe for Grilled Salmon in Foil with Spicy Honey Lime Sauce is a flavorful sweet and savory dish you need to try this grilling season!
May 06, 2021
This Pesto Baked Salmon recipe is a real treat! In this dish, savory basil pesto pairs perfectly with rich salmon fillets and creamy roasted new potatoes.