November 13, 2017
Smoked salmon hidden in a cucumber “sushi” roll-up filled with creamy, Whole30 Mayo and capers. An easy appetizer you can serve any time of year.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 4oz. package smoked salmon
1 large cucumber
2 tsp lemon juice
4 tsp capers, drained
¼ cup Whole30 mayo
1. Place mayo, lemon juice and capers in a small bowl and whisk together.
2. Slice the cucumber into thin slices. They should be thin enough that they’re easy to rollup.
3. Spread the mayo mixture on a cucumber slice then place ¼ to ½ tsp of capers over it. Cover with a slice of smoked salmon.
4. Take one end of the cucumber and roll it to the other end, keeping the salmon and other ingredients on the inside. Stick both ends with a toothpick to hold them together.
5. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator up to 4 hours before eating.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
May 25, 2022
May 20, 2022
May 18, 2022