Call Us Mon-Fri, 7-4 ET At: (833) 603-0888
Fast Free Shipping Every Order
November 13, 2017
Smoked salmon hidden in a cucumber “sushi” roll-up filled with creamy, Whole30 Mayo and capers. An easy appetizer you can serve any time of year.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 4oz. package smoked salmon
1 large cucumber
2 tsp lemon juice
4 tsp capers, drained
¼ cup Whole30 mayo
1. Place mayo, lemon juice and capers in a small bowl and whisk together.
2. Slice the cucumber into thin slices. They should be thin enough that they’re easy to rollup.
3. Spread the mayo mixture on a cucumber slice then place ¼ to ½ tsp of capers over it. Cover with a slice of smoked salmon.
4. Take one end of the cucumber and roll it to the other end, keeping the salmon and other ingredients on the inside. Stick both ends with a toothpick to hold them together.
5. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator up to 4 hours before eating.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
March 10, 2021
February 17, 2021
Quick, simple and delicious, this recipe for Bruschetta Salmon is the perfect 30 minute meal. Easy enough to prepare on a weeknight, yet sophisticated enough to wow guest you are entertaining, this recipe is a must make the next time you want to try something different.