November 30, 2017 1 Comment
Olive oil, parsley and thyme flavor sea scallops and asparagus. Baked together on a sheet pan to make a 5-star dish that’s almost effortless!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
½ lb. asparagus, stems removed
3 - 4 oz. packs sea scallops, room temperature
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp dried thyme
½ tsp dried parsley
salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Clean the scallops and place between paper towels to dry very well.
3. In a small bowl mix together the thyme, parsley, salt and pepper.
4. Place the asparagus on the sheet pan, spreading it out. Then place the scallops in spaces over and around the asparagus.
5. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle the seasonings over the top.
6. Bake at 350 F for 15-18 minutes until asparagus is tender and scallops are opaque.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
August 05, 2021
Simple, sophisticated, and delicious, this recipe for Air Fried Lemon Dill Scallops is sure to impress everyone at your dinner table!
March 17, 2021
Elegant, yet comforting, this recipe for Seared Scallops with Parmesan Mushroom Risotto is the perfect date night in meal.