LEMON GARLIC SCALLOPS WITH ZUCCHINI NOODLES
EASY Whole30 Lemon Garlic Scallops Zucchini Noodles with sautéed zucchini noodles. One pan and 10 minutes is what you need for this healthy, low carb meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servingsIngredients
- 1 lb. scallops thawed
- 2 zucchini spiralized
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sea salt divided
- coconut oil spray
- Heat a sauté pan to medium heat. Spray with coconut oil spray then add the zucchini noodles and 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Toss the zucchini noodles to combine. Cook 4-5 minutes until desired tenderness. Remove from the pan then set aside while you cook the scallops.
- Add more coconut oil spray to the pan. Pat the scallops very dry with paper towel.
- Add the scallops to the sauté pan. Sprinkle with garlic powder, lemon juice and remaining sea salt.
- Cook 2 minutes on each side, flipping just once. Scallops are fragile, do not flip multiple times.
- Remove the scallops from the pan and serve with zucchini noodles.
Recipe courtesy of SkinnyFitaLicious
More from: gluten free low calorie paleo scallops whole30
Leave a comment