EASY Whole30 Lemon Garlic Scallops Zucchini Noodles with sautéed zucchini noodles. One pan and 10 minutes is what you need for this healthy, low carb meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servingsIngredients
- 1 lb. scallops thawed
- 2 zucchini spiralized
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp sea salt divided
- coconut oil spray
- Heat a sauté pan to medium heat. Spray with coconut oil spray then add the zucchini noodles and 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Toss the zucchini noodles to combine. Cook 4-5 minutes until desired tenderness. Remove from the pan then set aside while you cook the scallops.
- Add more coconut oil spray to the pan. Pat the scallops very dry with paper towel.
- Add the scallops to the sauté pan. Sprinkle with garlic powder, lemon juice and remaining sea salt.
- Cook 2 minutes on each side, flipping just once. Scallops are fragile, do not flip multiple times.
- Remove the scallops from the pan and serve with zucchini noodles.
Recipe courtesy of SkinnyFitaLicious