by Sarah Kesseli August 05, 2015
1. Fill your pot with water according to Nomiku directions
2. Preheat the Nomiku to 140 degrees
3 Pat your scallops dry with a paper towel
4. Place scallops, 1 tsp brown butter, salt and pepper in a ziploc bag
5. Seal tight, making sure to remove all air
6. Place the bag in the water and ensure that it stays submerged
7. Set timer for 35 minutes (They can take up to 40 minutes)
8. Once done, remove from the water and bag
9. Pat the scallops dry
10. Heat your remaining tsp of brown butter in a pan over high heat
11. Add your scallops to the pan to get a golden sear (about 30 seconds per side)
12. Serve as desired
13. I topped mine with more brown butter!
*Brown butter can be subbed with ghee, olive oil, coconut oil or any high heating oil of choice
Recipe Credits: Sarah @ Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates, new products and specials!
© 2017 Sizzlefish. All Rights Reserved.Sizzlefish.com Shopper Approved rating of 4.9/5 based on 567 ratings and reviews
Simply enter your email below to be the first to hear about promotions, specials, and
the latest, new arrivals!