By Lauren Lezzi(@talkveggietome_)
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Garlic Powder
- Tortilla Shells
- Pickled Jalapenos
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Chipotle Ranch
- Chive Cream Cheese
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Buffalo Sauce
- Make the batter using the flour, water, paprika, and garlic powder. The mixture should be slightly runny (Think melted ice cream consistency).
- Set batter aside and defrost shrimp.
- Once shrimp are defrosted, dip one by one into batter and place on parchment paper.
- Air fry (6 minutes) or bake shrimp (8-10 minutes) at 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss shrimp in buffalo sauce.
- Heat tortilla in the pan for a few minutes on each side.
- Stuff each tortilla with chive cream cheese, spinach/kale blend, shrimp, avocado, pickled jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, everything bagel seasoning, and chipotle ranch.