Grilled Shrimp Kebabs
These quick and easy grilled shrimp kebabs are made with a simple herb sauce. Packed with flavor and Whole30 compliant. Perfect for a BBQ or simple dinner!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 packages shrimp, thawed
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced into one-inch coins
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced in quarter inch pieces
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. garlic
- ½ tsp. thyme
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. pepper
How to Make It
- Soak 4 skewers in water 15 minutes.
- Then heat the grill to a medium heat.
- Mix together the oil, lemon juice, basil, garlic, thyme, oregano, paprika and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- Remove the skewers from the water and thread 1 shrimp, 1 bell pepper and zucchini. Repeat 3 times or until the skewer is full. Repeat for all skewers.
- Use a kitchen brush to generously coat the food on the skewers with the oil mixture. It needs to be generous to prevent the shrimp from sticking to the grill.
- Grill at medium heat 5 minutes then flip and cook another 5 minutes until the shrimp is pink.
- Serve with fresh limes and lemons!
More from: gluten free low calorie paleo shrimp whole30
Leave a comment