Italian Shrimp “Pasta”
This Paleo, Whole30 dish has all the Italian flavor without the grains. An easy, 15-minute meal loaded with spicy shrimp served over zucchini noodles.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 medium zucchinis, spiralized
4 packages of shrimp
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes, no salt added and drained
2 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
½ tsp. crushed red pepper
1 tsp. dried basil
sea salt to taste
How to Make It
- Bring a large saucepan to medium heat. Add extra virgin olive oil and minced garlic.
- While the garlic begins to cook, place the shrimp between paper towels and pat dry. Set aside on a plate.
- Once the garlic is fragrant, add the drained diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper and dried basil to the pan.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer then add the shrimp and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Cook the shrimp 3-4 minutes each side until opaque.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and serve over zucchini noodles. Add extra basil for garnish as desired.
More from: Gluen Free Paleo Shrimp Whole30
Leave a comment