by Sarah Kesseli May 13, 2015
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat
2. Saute sweet potato for 3-4 minutes
3. Add chorizo and coconutter to pan
4. Saute 1-2 minutes
5. Add in onion
6. Sautee an additional 2 minutes
7. Add in kale and shrimp
8. Toss together and cook an additional 3-4 minutes
Serves: 1 (recipe can easily be doubled)
Recipe Credits: Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates, new products and specials!
© 2018 Sizzlefish. All Rights Reserved.Sizzlefish.com Shopper Approved rating of 4.9/5 based on 1100 ratings and reviews
Simply enter your email below to be the first to hear about promotions, specials, and
the latest, new arrivals!