Whole30 Meal Prep Shrimp Zucchini Noodles!
Zesty lemon garlic shrimp is topped over zucchini noodles with sliced tomatoes. Baked on a sheet pan in under 10 minutes! A light, fresh and satisfying low carb meal to take with you on the go!
- 1.5 lbs shrimp thawed and deveined
- 2 large zucchini spiralized
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1.5 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes sliced in half
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the shrimp on the baking sheet keeping them flat and uncluttered.
2. Place extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and minced garlic together in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
3. Using a kitchen brush on the oil mixture onto the shrimp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake 10 minutes.
4. While the shrimp bakes, divide the spiralized zucchini noodles and grape tomatoes among 4 meal prep containers.
5. Remove the shrimp from the oven and divide among the containers. Let the shrimp cool before placing the lid on them and into the refrigerator.
Recipe Courtesy Of www.skinnyfitalicious.com