Shrimp and Bison Sweet Potato Nachos are a great healthy snack or appetizer that is quick and easy to make. It is also a great gluten free option that helps promote good cholesterol. It's also delicious and flavorful made with Sizzlefish wild gulf shrimp.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Toss potato slices with ghee, olive oil or coact with non stick spray
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes, flip and bake an additional 15 minutes*
4. While potatoes are baking, sautee ground bison with bbq seasoning
5. Add shrimp to pan and cook until opaque
6. Cut shrimp into desired size pieces
7. When potatoes are done, top with ground bison, shrimp, pico de gallo, shredded cheese, diced avocado and finally some peach bbq
8. Finish off with a squeeze of fresh lime juice, if desired
9. Serve immediately!
Recipe Credits: Sarah @ Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Enter your email below to be the first to hear about savings, recipes, and
the latest, new arrivals!