- 1 pound peeled and deveined Sizzlefish Wild Gulf Shrimp
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Shaoxing wine (or rice wine)
- 2 teaspoons potato starch (or cornstarch)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sichuan peppercorn powder (or black pepper powder)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sweet potato noodles
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- Mango salsa
- 4 cups cubed mango (yield from 4 small mangoes or 2 large mangoes)
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup loosely packed mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- (Optional) 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
- Cherry tomatoes
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced cucumber
- Sliced purple onion
To Cook the Shrimp:
- Combine shrimp, soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, cornstarch, cayenne powder, and Sichuan peppercorn powder in a bowl.
- Mix well and coat shrimp evenly with spices.
- Let marinate for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan until hot.
- Add shrimp.Cook and occasionally stir, until the surface turns slightly golden and the shrimp have curled. Transfer to a plate immediately.
Prepare Mango Salsa:
- Combine mango, jalapeno, mint, green onion, lime juice, ginger and cayenne powder in a bowl.
- Stir to mix well.
Cook potato noodles:
- Cut sweet potatoes into noodles using a spiralizer. If you do not have a spiralizer, use a julienne peeler or mandoline to cut sweet potatoes into strips.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet until warm. Add sweet potato. Cook and stir until soft.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Add cooked shrimp and other toppings.
- Serve with mango salsa.
Recipe Credits: Maggie at www.omnivrescookbook.com