This Greek yogurt smoked salmon deviled eggs recipe is a better-for-you appetizer! High protein, easy to make and crowd pleasing!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 sliced smoked salmon, diced
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
How to Make It
- Add water to a pot with eggs. Bring the water to a warm simmer.
- Once simmering, increase the temperature to a boil.
- Boil the eggs 5 minutes then turn off the heat, keeping the eggs in the pot until it stops boiling.
- Once the water stops boiling, transfer the eggs to a large bowl with ice to chill 10 minutes.
- After chilled, remove the shell and discard.
- Slice the eggs in half. Remove the yolk and place in a bowl. Setting the egg whites aside.
- Mix the yolks with the Greek yogurt and mustard until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg cavities.
- Top each with smoked salmon, diced green onion, Sriracha and black sesame seeds and enjoy!