One Dish fish and Veggie Bake
- ½ cup diced onion and celery (1/4 cup each)
- ¼ tsp chili pepper or paprika
- dash of sea salt and black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic.
- 3 cups diced potatoes
- 2 cod fillets (4oz-5oz) - Or other white fish. I use sizzlefish Cod
- ¼ cup honey mustard dressing
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- lemon juice
- feta cheese or goat cheese to top (optional)
- 1 tbsp butter, ghee, or duck fat
- First, lightly pan fry your potatoes in sea salt and duck fat. cook until slightly tender but not all the way cooked.
- Next, coat your fillets in a mustard dressing and lemon juice then set aside.
- Combine your veggies and potatoes together, mix with balsamic vinegar and the rest of your seasoning.
- Place your fish fillets in a casserole dish, add your veggies and potatoes on top along with feta cheese.
- Bake at 450F for 15-17 minutes. Broil the last minute to make Brussel sprouts crispy!
Recipe Credits: Lindsay @ Cotter Crunch