US East Coast Calamari
This superior calamari (squid) is caught fresh in the North Atlantic and frozen at peak freshness. Our calamari has a light and buttery flavor that will keep you coming back for more!
Available in 1-lb packs of tubes and tentacles. Perfect for quick-thawing in water and preparing as appetizers or as an entree - tender, mild and delicious. Please note: Our calamari does NOT come breaded.
Calamari = Healthy Seafood
Calamari has high levels of Omega-3's, protein, vitamins B2 and B12, phosphorus, calcium, and zinc. Phosphorus and calcium are key building blocks of bones and teeth, while vitamin B12 has been found to reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke. These are just a few more reasons to buy our fresh frozen calamari delivered to your door.
6—1 lb PACKS OF FROZEN UNBREADED CALAMARI
Shipping is free on all orders. We will ship your package via FedEx Ground*, unless your location is west coast in which case we will automatically ship with FedEx Express for a 2 to 3 day Transit. Your package will take 1 to 3 days to arrive to you once it is shipped. We do not ship across weekends because shipping time extends past the effectiveness of dry ice.
We are unable to ship to PO boxes or FPO or APO addresses. Currently we are able to ship only to continental US addresses.
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday thru Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
- Note: Due to shortages and shipping delays associated with COVID-19, some orders may experience delays up to 24 hours.
* FedEx Ground is our standard, cost-effective shipping. If you prefer to be shipped via FedEx 2-day, please select 2-Day shipping during checkout.
We’re supporting healthy, abundant oceans by partnering with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® program, and we're making changes to source only environmentally responsible seafood. Learn more at seafoodwatch.org