Mild, Flaky Grain-fed Catfish
This native US species has been farmed in the south for generations now. Southerners know it as a grain fed delicacy - so mild that many people who say they don't like seafood love catfish!
Naturally Raised Catfish Fillets
Our catfish fillet portions are naturally raised in North Carolina, and cook up mild, white and flaky.
Catfish Health Benefits
Our catfish fillets rate as a healthy, low-calorie, high protein fish that contains some omega 3s. Protein found in each catfish fillet works to help build muscle mass. Omega-3s are known to improve heart health and helps to prevent strokes.
Shipping is free on all orders. We will ship your package via FedEx Ground*, unless your location is west coast in which case we will automatically ship with FedEx Express for a 2 to 3 day Transit. Your package will take 1 to 3 days to arrive to you once it is shipped. We do not ship across weekends because shipping time extends past the effectiveness of dry ice.
We are unable to ship to PO boxes or FPO or APO addresses. Currently we are able to ship only to continental US addresses.
- Orders placed on Monday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm.
- Orders placed after 12pm Monday thru Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
* FedEx Ground is our standard, cost-effective shipping. If you prefer to be shipped via FedEx 2-day (and you are not located on the west coast) or Next Day Express, please call or email us via our Contact page.
We’re supporting healthy, abundant oceans by partnering with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® program, and we're making changes to source only environmentally responsible seafood. Learn more at seafoodwatch.org