A One of a Kind Delicacy
Featuring 2.5 lbs of individually packaged 8-ounce portions.
What Makes Copper River Salmon Special?
Wild Salmon are unique in that they begin life in fresh water. Once hatched, they make their way out to the ocean where they continue to grow for several years. When fully mature, the adult Salmon begins the journey back up the stream to breed and lay new eggs. During the arduous trip upstream, salmon do not feed. Instead, they rely on fat stores to provide energy for the epic journey.
This is where Copper River King Salmon are standouts. The Copper River is 290 miles long, draining 24,000 square miles of Alaska including the melt-water from several glaciers. The river drops 12 feet per mile, moving its great volume of water at 7 miles per hour. In terms of water discharge, it ranks as the tenth-largest river in the US. Because of the sheer size of this famous Alaska river, Copper River Salmon must store a significant amount of energy (omega-rich fats) to swim upstream and breed. This is why Copper River Salmon has the reputation of being the fattest and richest flavored Salmon there is.
Our Copper River King Salmon is caught just before this upstream journey, yielding fillet cuts that are delicious and rich in healthful omega-3s. Share this fish with friends, and stock up for yourself!.
Shipping is free on all orders. We will ship your package via FedEx Ground*, unless your location is west coast in which case we will automatically ship with FedEx Express for a 2 to 3 day Transit. Your package will take 1 to 3 days to arrive to you once it is shipped. We do not ship across weekends because shipping time extends past the effectiveness of dry ice.
We are unable to ship to PO boxes or FPO or APO addresses. Currently we are able to ship only to continental US addresses.
- Orders placed on Monday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm.
- Orders placed after 12pm Monday thru Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
- Note: Due to shortages and shipping delays associated with COVID-19, some orders may experience delays.
* FedEx Ground is our standard, cost-effective shipping. If you prefer to be shipped via FedEx 2-day (and you are not located on the west coast) or Next Day Express, please call or email us via our Contact page.
We’re supporting healthy, abundant oceans by partnering with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® program, and we're making changes to source only environmentally responsible seafood. Learn more at seafoodwatch.org