by S Fish August 02, 2017
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. dried thyme
½ cup vegetable broth
¼ cup sundried tomatoes
salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
2. Add minced garlic, broth, and sundried tomatoes. Cook 2-3 minutes then add sole fillets, salt, and pepper.
3. Cook 3 minutes then carefully flip the fillets.
4. Cover the pan and cook another 3 minutes.
5. Reduce heat and add dried thyme.
by S Fish September 24, 2018
by S Fish March 30, 2017
This One Pan Baked Salmon Asparagus & Sweet Potato is perfectly baked on a single pan for an EASY and filling dinner. A Paleo, Gluten Free & Low Calorie meal that takes just 30 minutes, ideal for any night!
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates, new products and specials!
© 2020 Sizzlefish. All Rights Reserved.Sizzlefish.com Shopper Approved rating of 4.9/5 based on 6399 ratings and reviews