Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. dried thyme
½ cup vegetable broth
¼ cup sundried tomatoes
salt & pepper to taste
How to Make It
1. Heat extra virgin olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
2. Add minced garlic, broth, and sundried tomatoes. Cook 2-3 minutes then add sole fillets, salt, and pepper.
3. Cook 3 minutes then carefully flip the fillets.
4. Cover the pan and cook another 3 minutes.
5. Reduce heat and add dried thyme.