This Whole30 halibut with peppers and tomatoes is a warm and comforting dish. Made easily in a skillet with unique flavors.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 packages halibut, thawed with skin removed
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 14 oz. diced tomatoes and juices, Whole30 compliant
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 2 tbsp. capers
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- In a large skillet, add the extra virgin olive oil, shallots, sliced bell pepper and minced garlic and bright to a medium heat. Stir until veggies are tender 4-5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes with juices then make two wells in the juice. Add the halibut into the wells and sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes until tomatoes are bubbling and halibut is flakey.
- Remove from the heat, sprinkle capers over the halibut and serve.