Baked Sablefish drenched in a Whole30 5-ingredient Asian ginger marinade. Serve over a salad or a side of your favorite veggies for a tasty 15-minute meal!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
2 Sablefish filets, thawed
2 tbsp. coconut aminos
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil.
1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. ground ginger
1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
lime for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, ginger, coconut aminos and pepper flakes.
3. Pat the fish dry then place the fish on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Coat the marinade evenly over the filets.
5. Bake at 400 F covered with tin foil for 10-15 minutes until flaky.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Enter your email below to be the first to hear about savings, recipes, and
the latest, new arrivals!