Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
How to Make It
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slice the butternut squash in half lengthwise. Remove seeds, then place flesh side down on the baking sheet.
3. Bake 40-45 minutes until squash is tender.
4. Remove from the oven and cool 10 minutes before removing the flesh and slicing into cubes.
5. Heat a large pot over medium heat. Place extra virgin olive oil, onion and garlic in the pan.
6. Sauté 2-3 minutes until onions are translucent.
7. Next add squash, cumin, turmeric, paprika, salt, and pepper. Simmer another 2-3 minutes.
8. While the squash cooks, remove the skin from the fish and cut into 1-inch pieces.
9. Place fish in the pot with water and coconut milk. Stir to combine.
10. Bring the pot to a boil, then immediately reduce to a simmer. Simmer 15 minutes covered until fragrant.
11. Stir in the dried parsley and serve immediately with fresh parsley for garnish.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Enter your email below to be the first to hear about savings, recipes, and
the latest, new arrivals!