Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
How to Make It
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slice the butternut squash in half lengthwise. Remove seeds, then place flesh side down on the baking sheet.
3. Bake 40-45 minutes until squash is tender.
4. Remove from the oven and cool 10 minutes before removing the flesh and slicing into cubes.
5. Heat a large pot over medium heat. Place extra virgin olive oil, onion and garlic in the pan.
6. Sauté 2-3 minutes until onions are translucent.
7. Next add squash, cumin, turmeric, paprika, salt, and pepper. Simmer another 2-3 minutes.
8. While the squash cooks, remove the skin from the fish and cut into 1-inch pieces.
9. Place fish in the pot with water and coconut milk. Stir to combine.
10. Bring the pot to a boil, then immediately reduce to a simmer. Simmer 15 minutes covered until fragrant.
11. Stir in the dried parsley and serve immediately with fresh parsley for garnish.
Comments will be approved before showing up.