Chili Lime Spiced Sablefish
Sablefish gets a kick of flavor with this spicy chili lime spiced recipe. An easy 30-minute meal made in the oven! Enjoy over greens with sliced jalapenos and kidney beans for a quick dinner or lunch.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
2 filets Sablefish, frozen
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. lime juice
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place frozen Sablefish in a medium glass baking dish with a ¼ cup of water.
- Pour the lime juice over each filet.
- Then in a small ramekin, mix the spices together. Sprinkle the spices evenly over each filet.
- Bake at 350 F 25 minutes until flaky.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately!
More from: Gluten Free High Protein Paleo Sablefish
Leave a comment