by Sarah Kesseli May 27, 2015
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree
2. Spread Dijon mustard on sablefish
3. Top with crushed pretzels, salt & pepper
4. Bake for ~ 12-15 minutes or until flakey
5. Serve on top of fresh arugula
6. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds
7. Eat plain or with a light balsamic dressing
Recipe Credits: Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates, new products and specials!
© 2017 Sizzlefish. All Rights Reserved.Sizzlefish.com Shopper Approved rating of 4.9/5 based on 1100 ratings and reviews