- 2 piece Sablefish
- 1/4 cup coconut vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut nectar
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- S & P to taste
- 4 cups favorite spinach/kale/greens combo
- 3 tbsp sliced green onions
- Marinate fish in ziploc for 1 hour (reserve marinade).
- Heat oil in cast iron pan - medium/high heat.
- Season Sablefish with salt and pepper & carefully place into hot pan, skin side up. Cook for about 5 minutes and turn. Cook on each side about 3-4 min.
- Place on plate and pour in reserved marinade into the cast iron ...and add greens. Toss/turn lightly for just a minute. You want it warmed and tossed through marinade but not wilted.
- Serve fish on the greens and garnish with some sliced green onions.
Recipe Credits: Cocos Paleo Kitchen