Chesapeake Style Crab Cakes, Made with Blue Crab From the Chesapeake Bay
Local Crabmeat, Traditional Seasonings
Enjoy these plump, delectable crab cakes made with blue crab and Chesapeake Bay style seasoning. An East Coast seafood favorite, loaded with crabmeat and just the right amount of traditional seasoning, ready to go into the oven! 12 crab cakes per order.
Ingredients: 100% Chesapeake Bay blue crab meat, mayonnaise (expeller pressed canola oil, pasteurized whole eggs, filtered water, honey, distilled white vinegar, sea salt, mustard), unbleached panko (unbleached white flour, sugar, yeast, salt), eggs, scallions, fresh lemon juice, bell peppers, shallots, seafood seasoning blend (celery salt, spices including red and black pepper & paprika), horseradish (horseradish, distilled vinegar, water, salt), lemon peel. Wt. 3.5oz each.
Contains: Blue crab meat, wheat flour, and eggs
Shipping is free on all orders. We will ship your package via FedEx Ground*, unless your location is west coast in which case we will automatically ship with FedEx Express for a 2 to 3 day Transit. Your package will take 1 to 3 days to arrive to you once it is shipped. We do not ship across weekends because shipping time extends past the effectiveness of dry ice.
We are unable to ship to PO boxes or FPO or APO addresses. Currently we are able to ship only to continental US addresses.
- Orders placed on Monday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm.
- Orders placed after 12pm Monday thru Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
- Note: Due to shortages and shipping delays associated with COVID-19, some orders may experience delays.
* FedEx Ground is our standard, cost-effective shipping. If you prefer to be shipped via FedEx 2-day (and you are not located on the west coast) or Next Day Express, please call or email us via our Contact page.