Wild Caught American Red Snapper
Red snapper is a catch prized by both commercial and recreational fishermen, known for its mildly sweet, nutty flavor and firm, white flesh. Wild-caught in the US Gulf as part of a sustainably-managed fishery, American red snapper is a highly versatile fish, perfect for grilling, sauteing, and baking.
When you order Red Snapper from Sizzlefish, each perfectly sized portion is hand cut and individually vacuum sealed so you can prepare and eat as much as you want, when you want it.
Note: While we do our best to remove all bones, this item may contain some bones.
Shipping is free on all orders. We will ship your package via FedEx Ground*, unless your location is west coast in which case we will automatically ship with FedEx Express for a 2 to 3 day Transit. Your package will take 1 to 3 days to arrive to you once it is shipped. We do not ship across weekends because shipping time extends past the effectiveness of dry ice.
We are unable to ship to PO boxes or FPO or APO addresses. Currently we are able to ship only to continental US addresses.
- Orders placed on Monday will ship same day if placed before 8:00 AM ET.
- Orders placed on Tuesday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm ET.
- Orders placed after 12pm ET Tuesday thru Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
- Note: As FedEx expands sunday delivery areas, some orders to eligible areas may be shipped for arrival on Saturday or Sunday. If you are unable to receive your package over the weekend, please notify us immediately.
* FedEx Ground is our standard, cost-effective shipping. If you prefer to be shipped via FedEx 2-day, please select 2-Day shipping during checkout.
We’re supporting healthy, abundant oceans by partnering with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® program, and we're making changes to source only environmentally responsible seafood. Learn more at seafoodwatch.org