Deliciously Rich in Omega-3s!
Sablefish (also known regionally as Black Cod) is a mild, white flaky delicacy that is packed with the same levels of omega-3s as salmon. Its velvety texture, perfect white flakiness, and sweet flavor make it a rich meal experience, as well as a healthy, sustainable fish choice. Ours is native to the deep, frigid waters of the Northern Pacific. If you are trying sablefish for the first time, it is likely to become your new favorite fish!
Sablefish Is Healthy
- Sablefish is a cold-water fish high in the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which have a number of proven heart, brain, respiratory and other health benefits.
- Sablefish is rich in nutrients like Vitamin B12.
- Sablefish is low in mercury.
(Note: Sablefish may contain a row of flat pinbones that are difficult to remove during preparation, but easy to remove once the fish is cooked.)
- 14 - 4 oz+ Portions Sablefish (Black Cod)
Shipping is free on all orders. We will ship your package via FedEx Ground*, unless your location is west coast in which case we will automatically ship with FedEx Express for a 2 to 3 day Transit. Your package will take 1 to 3 days to arrive to you once it is shipped. We do not ship across weekends because shipping time extends past the effectiveness of dry ice.
We are unable to ship to PO boxes or FPO or APO addresses. Currently we are able to ship only to continental US addresses.
- Orders placed on Monday thru Wednesday will ship same day if placed before 12pm.
- Orders placed after 12pm Monday thru Tuesday will be shipped the following day.
- Orders placed on Wednesday after 12pm thru Sunday will ship Monday, with the following exception:
- Orders placed on Wednesday thru Thursday before 12pm within (NC, SC & VA only) will ship same day, since delivery takes one day.
* FedEx Ground is our standard, cost-effective shipping. If you prefer to be shipped via FedEx 2-day (and you are not located on the west coast) or Next Day Express, please call or email us via our Contact page.
We’re supporting healthy, abundant oceans by partnering with the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch® program, and we're making changes to source only environmentally responsible seafood. Learn more at seafoodwatch.org