Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 serving
*we no longer carry sole, but this recipe would work perfectly with our Atlantic Cod
1. Place extra 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in a skillet and bring to medium heat.
2. Place water for the spaghetti in a separate bowl and bring to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
3. While the skillet heats, place the egg white in a bowl and whisk it until smooth.
4. Place the almond flour and parsley in a separate bowl. Sift together until thoroughly combined.
5. Place one sole filet in the egg then immediately into the almond flour coating it generously. Place the filet in the pre-heated skillet. Repeat for the other sole filet.
6. Cook 3 minutes on each side until slightly golden brown. Gently remove the sole filets and place on a plate.
7. Place the white wine and lemon juice in the skillet. Use a spoon to scrape any browned portions from the bottom of the skillet and stir into the mixture.
8. Stir in the capers and add remaining 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
9. Cook 5 minutes until the sauce has slightly thickened.
10. Place spaghetti and fish in the pan coating with the sauce. Serve immediately topped with more parsley and grated parmesan.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Creamy, spaghetti squash with cod casserole! Packed with broccoli and sundried tomatoes, this Whole30 meal is high in protein, omega-3’s and tasty! As good as mac and cheese!
Enter your email below to be the first to hear about savings, recipes, and
the latest, new arrivals!