Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
How to Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Pat the haddock dry with paper towels then using a paring knife, remove the skin and discard.
3. Slice the haddock into quarter-inch pieces.
4. In a medium bowl, add the drained artichokes, black olives, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, and fish. Add the extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Stir to combine.
5. Transfer the mixture to a 2-quart baking dish.
6. Bake uncovered at 350 F 25-30 minutes until the fish is flaky.
7. Serve immediately over zucchini noodles with more oregano.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Enter your email below to be the first to hear about Black Friday savings, recipes, and
the latest, new arrivals!