- 2 portions Sizzlefish Sablefish
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoons cherry juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon arrowroot (or cornstarch)
- Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey, and 2 tablespoons cherry juice in a small bowl. Pour over fish in a shallow dish and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add coconut oil to saute pan and heat over medium-high heat. Once melted add fish to pan and cook for 2.5 minutes, covered. Flip and cook for an additional 2.5 minutes, covered.
- While fish is cooking, In a saucepan, stir together remaining soy sauce, honey, cherry juice, and arrowroot. Cook over medium-high heat until smooth and combined, stirring constantly.
- Pour sauce over cooked fish and serve with your favorite veggie. We used wilted spinach, but you can choose any veggie you enjoy!
Recipe Credits: Heather @ www.fitaspire.com