Salmon Brussel Sprout English Muffin bake
Have some leftover hummus in the fridge? Try making it a full meal with some shaved brussel sprouts for texture, Sizzlefish perfectly portioned salmon fillet for protein. Experience the flavors of stacking these onto an English muffin and topping it off with feta cheese and pulling all the flavors together with a balsamic drizzle over top. It makes a great gluten free breakfast, lunch, or dinner option any day of the week!
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 gluten free english muffin
- red pepper hummus
- 1/2 cup shaved brussel sprouts
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- feta cheese crumbles
- First, bake your salmon or use leftover salmon. I bake my salmon at 400F with 1tbsp oil/vinegar on top and fresh garlic pepper (1tsp). takes 10 minutes.
- Then toss the salmon (chopped) with brussel sprouts and lightly saute until veggies are soft.
- Place on top of a toasted english muffin with 1-2 tbsp hummus and sprinkle with feta.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and season with a touch of pepper.