Sheet Pan Salmon Fajitas
Simple to prepare and packed full of flavor, this recipe for Sheet Pan Salmon Fajitas is the perfect restaurant quality meal you can enjoy from the comfort of your home.
Let’s be honest, life can be complicated enough. Dinner does not have to be complicated, though. That’s where this recipe for Sheet Pan Salmon Fajitas comes in. You can’t get easier than everything being done on a single sheet pan, can you? We think not. This recipe may be simple in preparation, but it is definitely not simple when it comes to flavor. In this recipe, rich flaky salmon is marinated in a flavorful lime marinade, then coated with a spicy fajita seasoning and roasted with a mixture of peppers and onions. After roasting the pan, you finish everything off in the broiler to add a little caramelization to the party and you are done! Serve this dish family style with your favorite fajita toppings and you will have a happy crowd.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Rest Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 TBSP Cornstarch
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp White Sugar or Monkfruit Sweetener (for sugar free)
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 4 Sizzlefish Salmon Fillets
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Large Red Onion, sliced
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP Lime Juice
- 2 TBSP Coconut Aminos
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 TBSP Finely Chopped Cilantro, packed
- Hot Sauce
- Black Beans
- Freshly Chopped Cilantro
- In a small bowl, combine the fajita seasonings and mix well. Set aside.
- In a large shallow dish, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, coconut aminos, minced garlic and chopped cilantro. Reserve 1 tablespoons for roasting the vegetables. Add the salmon fillets to the marinade and allow to rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Next add the sliced bell peppers and onions to lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the vegetables with 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning and 1 tablespoon reserved marinade. Toss everything evenly to coat. Then spread the vegetables out on the baking sheet. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Stir the peppers and onions after 10 minutes. Add the marinated salmon fillets to the pan. Evenly rub the salmon with 2-3 tablespoons fajita seasoning, making sure to fully cover every piece. Bake at 400 degrees F for approximately 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- If your vegetables and salmon are not charred enough, turn the oven to broil. Broil the salmon and veggies for 1-2 minutes or until everything is slightly charred.
- Serve with warm tortillas and your favorite fajita toppings.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.