by Sarah Kesseli February 24, 2016
Paleo Shrimp, Avocado, and Orange stacks is an easy and healthy shrimp recipe that is low calorie and gluten free. It also is a good source of protein because it's made with Wild Gulf Shrimp. This recipe works great as an appetizer or afternoon snack.
1. Saute caulirice in 1 tsp of ghee until golden
2. Remove from pan
3. Add second 1 tsp of ghee to pan and sauté shrimp until pink
4. Using a round metal cookie cutter (4in), pack your caulirice into the bottom
5. Next, layer in your avocado, your orange and finish off with your shrimp
6. Sprinkle with seasonings of choice
7. Serve cold, warm or hot
*This makes a great appetizer that is simple, yet elegant looking!
Recipe Credits: Sarah @ Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates, new products and specials!
© 2017 Sizzlefish. All Rights Reserved.Sizzlefish.com Shopper Approved rating of 4.9/5 based on 567 ratings and reviews
Simply enter your email below to be the first to hear about promotions, specials, and
the latest, new arrivals!