Shrimp and Chorizo Cast Iron Pizza is a great shrimp recipe for the whole family. It is simple, healthy, hearty, and flavorful. It is also extremely high in protein and gluten free, so a great choice for after a workout.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients for crust
3. Roll out dough
4. Lay into bottom of cast iron skillet
5. Bake for 10 minutes
6. Combine crushed tomatoes and italian seasoning
7. Remove crust from oven
8. Spread top with pizza sauce, sliced chorizo and shrimp
9. Bake for an additional 10 minutes
10. Top with fresh basil
Recipe Credits: Sarah @ Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Comments will be approved before showing up.
These delicious buffalo shrimp tacos make for a quick and easy weeknight meal that can be ready in just a few minutes!