Shrimp and Chorizo Cast Iron Pizza is a great shrimp recipe for the whole family. It is simple, healthy, hearty, and flavorful. It is also extremely high in protein and gluten free, so a great choice for after a workout.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients for crust
3. Roll out dough
4. Lay into bottom of cast iron skillet
5. Bake for 10 minutes
6. Combine crushed tomatoes and italian seasoning
7. Remove crust from oven
8. Spread top with pizza sauce, sliced chorizo and shrimp
9. Bake for an additional 10 minutes
10. Top with fresh basil
Recipe Credits: Sarah @ Ingredients Of A Fit Chick
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This classic Low Country Boil recipe has everything we love in it. Juicy shrimp, sweet baby new potatoes, fresh crisp corn and spicy sausage boiled in a rich flavorful broth.