Steam baked in foil to flaky perfection for a quick and easy dinner. Pair with a spinach salad and top with salsa for a light meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut two pieces of foil into large squares, double the size of the cod.
2. Pat the cod dry with paper towels.
3. In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, thyme, and pepper.
4. Place 2 slices of orange on the bottom of the foil, following by a cod loin. Sprinkle half the seasonings over the cod. Repeat for the remaining cod.
5. Place 2-3 sliced jalapenos on top of the cod.
6. Wrap the foil over the cod, pinching the ends together. Leave a small amount of room between the cod and foil for it to breathe.
7. Bake at 350 F 25-30 minutes until flaky.
8. Serve with a spinach salad topped with salsa.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Creamy, spaghetti squash with cod casserole! Packed with broccoli and sundried tomatoes, this Whole30 meal is high in protein, omega-3’s and tasty! As good as mac and cheese!