Steam baked in foil to flaky perfection for a quick and easy dinner. Pair with a spinach salad and top with salsa for a light meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut two pieces of foil into large squares, double the size of the cod.
2. Pat the cod dry with paper towels.
3. In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, thyme, and pepper.
4. Place 2 slices of orange on the bottom of the foil, following by a cod loin. Sprinkle half the seasonings over the cod. Repeat for the remaining cod.
5. Place 2-3 sliced jalapenos on top of the cod.
6. Wrap the foil over the cod, pinching the ends together. Leave a small amount of room between the cod and foil for it to breathe.
7. Bake at 350 F 25-30 minutes until flaky.
8. Serve with a spinach salad topped with salsa.
Comments will be approved before showing up.