February 12, 2018
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1. Remove the skin from the filets, pat dry, slice into cubes and set aside.
2. Heat a large pot over medium heat. Place extra virgin olive oil, onion and garlic in the pan.
3. Add bay leaf, oregano, paprika and cayenne pepper. Sauté 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
4. Add broth and lime juice to the pot then bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to a low simmer. Add the fish and cover for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the bay leaf from the pot and serve immediately over spiralized zucchini.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
August 25, 2021
July 08, 2021