Call Us Mon-Fri, 7-4 ET At: (833) 603-0888
Limited Time: Save 10% On All Salmon Orders & 15% On Orders > $199
February 12, 2018
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1. Remove the skin from the filets, pat dry, slice into cubes and set aside.
2. Heat a large pot over medium heat. Place extra virgin olive oil, onion and garlic in the pan.
3. Add bay leaf, oregano, paprika and cayenne pepper. Sauté 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
4. Add broth and lime juice to the pot then bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to a low simmer. Add the fish and cover for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the bay leaf from the pot and serve immediately over spiralized zucchini.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
July 08, 2021
May 19, 2021
A combination of comfort and sophisticated, this is the best way to make Halibut Olympia!
February 17, 2021
Minimum clean up with maximum flavor, this recipe for Sheet Pan Baked Halibut with Potatoes and Green Beans is the perfect one dish meal!