Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1. Remove the skin from the filets, pat dry, slice into cubes and set aside.
2. Heat a large pot over medium heat. Place extra virgin olive oil, onion and garlic in the pan.
3. Add bay leaf, oregano, paprika and cayenne pepper. Sauté 5 minutes until onions are translucent.
4. Add broth and lime juice to the pot then bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to a low simmer. Add the fish and cover for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the bay leaf from the pot and serve immediately over spiralized zucchini.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Steamed halibut seasoning with paprika and garlic powder is served over creamy, coconut lime cauliflower rice. A filling meal that takes less than 15 minutes and is Whole30 compliant.