Spicy Shrimp & Sausage Stir Fry
A savory shrimp recipe packed with protein and omega-3s. Features wild caught shrimp, diced bell peppers and broccoli. Quick and easy preparation, this dish is sure to delight guests and tastebuds alike
- 3 chicken sausage links, sliced in quarter inch pieces
- 12 medium shrimp
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tsp red chili peppers
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat to medium heat.
- Add sausage and garlic to the skillet and cook until sausage is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Next add broccoli and peppers to the skillet tossing frequently for 5 minutes until just a bit tender.
- Add shrimp with chili peppers, salt, pepper and rice wine vinegar. Cook until shrimp are opaque, about 4 minutes tossing the ingredients at least once a minute.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a container to freeze or refrigerate.
This dish can be eaten as is or you can add cauliflower rice, brown rice, noodles, quinoa to it if you like.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 265 Fat: 13.3g Saturated fat: 3.6g Unsaturated fat: 9.7g Carbohydrates: 16.6g Sugar: 6.3gSodium: 576mg Fiber: 5.1g Protein: 20.1g Cholesterol: 77.2mg
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.