- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Garlic seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon Pink S+P
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 tablespoon crushed dried red chile flakes
- 4-5 sea scallops (1 package)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium high heat.
- Place the scallops in the skillet. Season with seasonings and red pepper flakes. Sear until lightly browned and cooked to desired doneness. Approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium. When scallops are almost cooked squeeze two lemon wedges over scallops.
- Arrange the scallops, garnish with cilantro and serve with lemon wedges.